Friday, October 20, 2006

Day 1- The Evil Wizard

At the recommendation of others, I have decided to start doing the "Daily Sketch" thing. For those unfamiliar with this concept, I'm going to force myself to draw for a short time every day, and post the best image/images I come up with on that day. This not only gets me more into the practice of drawing, but also allows for others to comment on my work.My first daily sketch - a sinister looking wizard. No name or back story, just a rather unfrendly looking fellow that may or may not be contemplating destroying the universe as we know it. Not a bad piece for Day 1, but Im sure there will be improvement as this goes along.

See you all tomorrow!

-Arturis

3 comments:

Martin Brandt said...

Thanks to the magic of Google I did not even have to login when leaving this comment.


You already know what I think of this drawing.........
...
...
.....

In the words of Mort, "Meetal! Rawk!".

Seriously I dig this, the whole eye tatt is rightous.

Tenebrous Rex said...

i was sent over by Mavy. I'm bookmarking...
...
...
....

now.

seriously, kudos to you, i'm far too lazy for anything like this.

Paul

Amanda Orneck said...

I am so stealing this character, but not sure which story to put him in. Time will tell. Yay for Drawing-A-Day!